Friday, May 28, 2010

Jedi Robe

My son loves those hooded bath towels.  And he loves Star Wars. 
So I made him a 'Jedi Robe'.... and he LOVES that too!

(I apologize for the sideways picture, Blogger and I are not getting along today)
I found pictures of an Imperial Walker, the Death Star and R2D2 (at my son's request)... 
cut them out of a cheap white fleece blanket from IKEA that was being ignored in my home and sewed them on the towel.
The hood is a hand towel - cut in half and then sewn on.

Here is my son trying his best to ignore the camera.
He really does love his Jedi Robe.  He wears it even when it's not bath time.

I wonder what type of robe I'll make next... fire fighter?  dinosaur?  pirate?  astronaut?  
The possibilities are endless.  Give it a try.  Your kids will LOVE it!

1 comment:

Sandie's Spot said...

This is adorable! You're so creative!