Great for early breakfast when you have guests and want to sleep in a little...
1 doz eggs
1 cup milk
1 bag (32 oz bag) frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb bacon, cooked crisp - or Ham (other meat will work as well)
3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
1 1/2 cup cheese - shredded (cheddar, jack, or both)
salt and pepper
1. Spray inside of crock pot with nonstick spray.
2. Layer potato, bacon, onion, cheese 1/3 of each 3 times.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and seasonings.
4. Pour egg mixture over the ingredients in the crockpot.
5. Cook on low 10 - 12 hours, until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
Suggestions:It needed a little extra kick, next time might add some green chilies or salsa)
**Made great Breakfast Burritos the next day!
(sorry no, no pictures - forgot about it until everything was all put away)