Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Another yummy recipe found on the Picky Palate. I did a little adapting of my own- I added a little vanilla, and I only had crunchy peanut butter which worked out just fine. I also made it into a bundt pan and one small loaf pan instead of the 3 loaves. This turned out so delicious!! I will definaltly be making this one again. (Even my mom who is not a peanut butter and chocolate fan liked this recipe) We took this to the baby shower today also and everyone loved it.



Reese's Peanut Butter Banana Bread

3 Sticks softened butter
2 Cups sugar
5 eggs
¼ Cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 small box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
2 Cups flour
5-6 ripe bananas

20-30 reese's peanut butter cup minis

½ Cup powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon peanut butter
2-3 Tablespoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 350ยบ F. Cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs until smooth. Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined. Stir in bananas and Reese's.

2. Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans. Bake 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf. Let cool.

4. Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.

5. Drizzle over each loaf.

No comments: