Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Minnie t-shirts

We just returned from a family trip to Disneyland. We LOVE Disney (a lot)! My nieces hadn't been in a few years so I thought I would do something special for them and my daughter to wear to the park. It was so simple, and they got a ton of compliments (and a TON cheaper than buying shirts in the park)
I found some coordinating fabrics (thanks to Walmart), cut a mickey head shape out of each fabric then ironed it on to some wonder under (fusible fabric). Then ironed them on to the t-shirts. Made a simple bow and hand stitched them on to the shirts and added a button in the middle. I think each shirt might have cost me $6.00 each to make!!
Look how HAPPY and CUTE they are wearing their shirts!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

LOVE your shirts! Cute idea! I would love to do that for our next trip! We are big disney fans also!
Adorable pictures!

Amy said...

Darling! I've never used that wonder under stuff. I'll have to give it a try!