Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wall decor for boys

I found this darling idea here.
As soon as I saw it, I knew my boys would love it.
It ended up being the gift that the boys made for each other.

My 4 year old painted this canvas black and sprayed it with white paint to make the stars.
I printed out the images and cut them out.  Then I mod podge-ed them on and sprayed it with a final clear coat of spay paint.
My 2 year old loves it!  
Buzz!  Buzz!  That's what I hear every time he looks at it.

I did the same thing on this one.  But I used some red, yellow and white paint to make the laser coming out of the Death Star.
A perfect gift for a Star Wars fan. 
And so easy to make.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing, that is certainly cool for little boys! From infinity and beyond!
Happy New Year!

Natalie said...

I really love your blog! It has inspired me! I've started my own blog and linked you as one of my inspirations. Visit me at http://corduroydreams.blogspot.com/