Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Breakfast on the go...

Breakfast can be a crazy time.  In my house, sometimes it gets skipped all together (for the adults).  
 So, I thought I would share a trick that we've learned.

Last Saturday morning I made breakfast burritos for the family.  While I was at it, I made 5 extra.
I wrapped them in a paper towel, then in a layer of foil, placed them in a freezer bag and 
put them in the freezer.

When you want to eat one, remove from freezer, remove layer of foil (leave the paper towel) and 
microwave for about 2 minutes.  
There you go!  A ready made breakfast.  

I usually put scrambled eggs, sausage, onions and maybe a green pepper in my burritos... 
but add whatever makes you happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love quick and useful tips like this. Thanks

Sandie's Spot said...

Love this idea - I've done it in the past and it makes those crazy mornings so much nicer.